Tel: (514) 225-6947
Toll free:​​1-888-748-3320


Montreal, Laval and regions throughout Quebec.


If you believe a person in your life has disappeared, it is important to act quickly in order to set a search in motion. Begin by calling your local Police Department to file a missing persons report, then conduct your own search. If the person has not returned home you can also consider hiring a Private Investigator.

It is important to know calling the police is always the right first step you should take when someone goes missing. The police may be limited in what they can do to conduct a search, especially if the missing person is an adult. It is not illegal for a person to go missing.

A Private Investigator unlike the police can spend as much time as you want to investigate your case. If you can afford it, hiring a private investigator can be a good way to keep the search going, when police are no longer spending as much time on it.